Friday, July 27, 2007

A very beautiful and close friend of mine handed me a copy of her new CD the other day and I just have to tell you how exciting and exhilirating it is!!

It's entitled "The Experience" and it truly is!!

I've known Lillian Melvin all my life. And, while we certainly have sort of an "age gap" between us, we've shared the Glory of God on many occasions. I've had nothing short of a New Vision each time we converse and I can safely say that Lillian has been BLESSED by the Grace of God!

The first track entitled "It's Yes" will reach your soul in many ways. The trill and strength of her voice is most unusual in that the POWER OF GOD reels throughout the entire track. The backup choir and musicians certainly complement her singing in ways UNHEARD before.

The surreal experience of the second track "Holy, Holy, Holy" brings all within her voice directly into contact with the HOLY SPIRIT!! You can certainly FEEL the warmth and sanctity of God about you as she sings the PRAISE of GOD with and abundance of GLORY!!

I BLESS The LORD for Lillian and her allowing GOD to USE HER as an instrument of HIS PEACE!!

Contact Lillian at her website, www.LillianMelvinMinistries.com and please tell her you saw this here!

Have a closer look at the CD and Lillian by clicking on the images below.

No comments: